Dr. Clifford Deal III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clifford Deal III?

July 26th, 2017

Extremely supportive, concise and analytical.

May 4th, 2017

Dr. Clifford Deal is an outstanding surgeon. I found him open and amendable to answering questions and he provided information in a caring and thoughtful manner. I felt confident in the knowledge that I was in good hands.

March 5th, 2017

Ladies, DO NOT SKIP your Mammogram!

I am very grateful that my family physician referred me to Dr. Clifford Deal. I had a suspicious mammogram which turned out to be cancer. Dr Deal and his team have been attentive, supportive, and I feel that I have had the very best possible care. I am now at home recovering from out-patient surgery, and feeling on top of the world. No one wants to hear that they have cancer, but they should be so lucky to have Dr. Deal and his team provide their care.

February 3rd, 2017

Highly Recommend

January 16th, 2017

this doctor is very caring i have had nothing but a caring loving attitude from him and his staff that i've met

December 3rd, 2016

Dr Deal is great. He gives you his full attention spends the time needed in office visits. He will personally follow- up with you in timely manner. Great office staff too.

October 29th, 2016

My Experience

Dr. Deal is a wonderful surgeon, he is skilled and has an excellent bed side manner. He always takes time with me and never seems to be rushed. He is kind, compassionate and extremely skilled, without his knowledge and skills I wouldn't be here today.

July 25th, 2016

The most compassionate and sincere physician I have ever met. He truly cares about a patient's well being. Highly recommend!

February 5th, 2016

Care and Faith

The doctors and staff are so very caring. After losing both my Father and Uncle to Cancer...when being diagnosed with cancer, I was totally blown away. They helped me thru this trying time in my life and always listen to me. Dr Deal explained many different procedures to my husband and myself. He stressed that it is my body and left the final decision to me. We put our faith in him and the staff and now have a friendship for life. Thanks for being you!!

January 22nd, 2016

One of the finest professionally and personally

Great surgeon and even better man. Very grateful for the care he provided and the assurances he gave to my family.

January 31st, 2013

Thankful for Dr. Deal

I deeply appreciate the genuine concern, the professionalism and how meticulous Dr. Deal was in treating me

July 9th, 2012

Terrible and arrogant. Was bad to other people during training. Could easily "discard" patient saying- I don't think you are going anywhere- to cancer patient at ICU. Such a terrible, not caring