A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Deprang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Deprang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deprang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deprang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Deprang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deprang graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Deprang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford L Deprang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clifford L. Deprang practice?
- Dr. Clifford Deprang has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Deprang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Surgeons.