A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Deprang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Deprang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deprang
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deprang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Deprang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deprang graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Deprang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford L Deprang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clifford L. Deprang practice?
- Dr. Clifford Deprang has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Deprang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Orthopedic Surgeons.