A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Deveney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Deveney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Deveney, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Morbid Obesity
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pancreatic Tumor (Islet Cell Adenoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Deveney graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Deveney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health and Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deveney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clifford W. Deveney practice?
Dr. Clifford Deveney practices Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.