Dr. Clifford Deveney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clifford Deveney?

This Dr. Saved my life...after previous dr. botched surgery

Posted on November 29th, 2010

Dr. Deveney, and his wife, Dr. Deveney are responsible for me still walking the earth. 13+ years ago, I had my gallbladder removed by a surgeon who didn't know what he was doing and after 10 days in horrific pain, turning Jaundiced, and so forth, I was sent to OHSU. I knew I was dying, I was only 29. Dr. Deveney and his wife preformed a 7+ hour surgery to repair the damage inflicted by this other surgeon, and save my life. I will forever be indebted to this man. My daughter who was only 10 at the time, is planning on giving her first child, when she has one, Deveney as a middle name in honor of this man. His bedside manner, professionalism, compassion, kindness all are truly above what you would normally see today in a surgeon. This Dr. Cares...period. He is truly a wonderful person, and I will always feel a debt of gratitude to him and his wife for saving my life.

I've known him for 30 years; he's top notch

Posted on April 19th, 2009

I have worked with him on numerous occasions; he is detail oriented, professional and "knows his patients". His accomplishments are only superseded by his commitment to the patient.

Posted on October 26th, 2014

Posted on August 19th, 2009

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.