A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Dubbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Dubbin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Dubbin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubbin graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dubbin has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Sand Lake Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford B Dubbin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford B. Dubbin practice?
- Dr. Clifford Dubbin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Dubbin practices Otolaryngology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL.
See Orlando Otolaryngologists.