A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Dubbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Dubbin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubbin
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dubbin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Dubbin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubbin graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dubbin has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford B Dubbin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford B. Dubbin practice?
- Dr. Clifford Dubbin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Dubbin practices Otolaryngology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL.
See Orlando Otolaryngologists.