A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Dubbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Dubbin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubbin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Dubbin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Dubbin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubbin graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dubbin has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford B Dubbin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford B. Dubbin practice?
- Dr. Clifford Dubbin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Dubbin practices Otolaryngology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL.
See Orlando Otolaryngologists.