A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Eskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Eskey is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eskey
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eskey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Eskey, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
Education & Awards
Dr. Eskey graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Eskey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Joseph Eskey MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford J. Eskey practice?
- Dr. Clifford Eskey has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Eskey practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Radiologists.