A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Eskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Eskey is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Eskey, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
Education & Awards
Dr. Eskey graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Eskey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology Fellowship
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eskey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan