A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Eskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Eskey is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eskey
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Eskey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Eskey, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
Education & Awards
Dr. Eskey graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Eskey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Joseph Eskey MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford J. Eskey practice?
- Dr. Clifford Eskey has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Eskey practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Radiologists.