A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Evans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Evans has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- Howard Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford J Evans DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clifford J. Evans practice?
- Dr. Clifford Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Evans practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kokomo, IN.
See Kokomo Surgeons.