A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Evans has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- Howard Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford J Evans DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clifford J. Evans practice?
- Dr. Clifford Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Evans practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kokomo, IN.
See Kokomo Surgeons.