A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Evans has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- Howard Regional Health System
- Horizon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford John Evans DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clifford J. Evans practice?
- Dr. Clifford Evans has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Evans practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kokomo, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Campbell, KY.
See Kokomo Surgeons.