A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Faber, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Faber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford S Faber MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clifford S. Faber practice?
- Dr. Clifford Faber has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Faber practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Randallstown, MD.
See Randallstown Internists and Randallstown Emergency Physicians.