A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Fullerton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Fullerton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Fullerton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fullerton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fullerton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fullerton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clifford T. Fullerton practice?
Dr. Clifford Fullerton practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians.