Dr. Clifford Galanis Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Clifford Galanis?

Posted on February 8th, 2016

Dr. Cliff is an amazing pediatrician.

Best Doc & Staff - EVER!!!

Posted on November 16th, 2015

My children have been seeing "Dr. G" for over 18 years. My oldest daughter, now 28, still thinks of him as her doctor...and the doctor and office staff still ask of her as well! It's never like a "dreaded trip to the doctor" it's always been like going to visit a wise friend! This is the type of doctor (and AMAZING staff) one always hopes exists, but never thinks does. They are the best! We still travel all the way from Damascus to see them.

The Best

Posted on August 21st, 2013

I've been taking my kids to Dr. cliff for over 10 years and we just love him and Kendra. The make you feel like your family. I remember when we 1st started going to Dr Cliff and had an emergency and called his office after hours, he answers because the calls were transferred to him. Most offices just have a recording to call during business hours or to go to the hospital. You can call and get help over the phone if you need. Dr Cliff/ Kendra and his staff are a amazing......

Patient

Posted on April 29th, 2013

Dr. Cliff is the best doctor ever. I love his bedside manner he takes his time and explains everything to you and my daughter just loves him. Kendra and Constance are awesome as well. They are both so nice when you call to ask questions. I think they all make a great team. I would reccommend Dr. Cliff to anyone

The Best Pediatrician Ever!!!!!!

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Dr. Cliff is excellent and very personable with my daughters!! The Office Manager and Nurse is excellent as well. They really compliment each other!!! I recommend Dr. Cliff to everyone!!!

The McCoy Family

Posted on November 7th, 2011

Dr. Galanis and his staff are excellent. He has been taking care of my son and my daughter for 14 years. My son has epilepsy, and Dr. Galanis and his staff have made all aspects of dealing with this a breeze. Both of my children absolutely adore them and actually enjoy going to the doctor! Thanks Dr. Cliff, Constance, and the most Awesome, Ms. Kendra....

We love Dr. Cliff

Posted on August 12th, 2011

Dr. Cliff and his staff are exceptionally awesome. I love the service my family and me recieves when we are in the office or over the phone. Love them!!!

Posted on July 6th, 2011

Dr. Cliff has looked after my two boys for 10 years. They love him. He is funny, caring, and knows how to talk to kids. They always leave with a smile. And no matter what the issue, I always feel like he takes the extra steps needed to make sure everyone is healthy. Emotionally AND physically.

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Dr. Cliff has being taking care of both of my boys since birth and one is now 14 and the other 11. He makes the boys feel absolutely comfortable talking to him about everything and answers all our questions openingly. I actually drive over an hour but it is well worth it. He is a great pediatrian and his staff is wonderful!

Trina Tate

Posted on May 26th, 2011

Dr. Cliff has been my pediatrician for the last 16 years. When I first met him, he was at a previous practice on Capitol Hill, and when he left, I naturally followed suite. I'm a proud mom of 3 sons- 17, 14, and 5 year old and cant imagine taking them to anyone else. My sons have a good relationship with him and he's easy to talk to and always concerned about their overall well being.

Dr.Cliff is excellent!

Posted on April 18th, 2011

Dr.Cliff is kind,funny,and always helpful. He has probably the best doctor I have ever sent my son to.His diagnostics are always correct,and is very generous with his time.

Parent of tween patient

Posted on April 5th, 2011

Our daughter has been seeing Dr. Cliff since she was born and he was in a group practice on Capitol Hill. When the practice was disbanded about 10 years ago, we continued going to him when he started his own practice in Mitchellville and now he's in Glenn Dale. Yes, we drive from DC out to see him. Dr. Cliff has a fantastic bedside manner with children. He always makes my daughter laugh even when she's sick. He talks really fast, but you get used to that. He asks about lifestyle and safety issues at the annual physical. Particular kudos go to Dr. Cliff for working with us when our daughter had difficulty nursing after she was born. She had trouble latching on, yet I was adamant about nursing. He worked with us patiently until she got the hang of it. His long-time nurse, Kendra, is wonderful and down-to-earth, too. As our daughter enters puberty, we considered moving her to a female doctor but decided against it. Dr. Cliff at one time had a female nurse practitioner. We do hope he tries to get another one for girls who may feel a bit shy speaking with a male about female issues. I absolutely recommend Dr. Cliff!