A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Georges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Georges is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Georges graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Georges has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford E Georges MD is a male Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford E. Georges practice?
- Dr. Clifford Georges has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Georges practices Surgery and Urology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons and Allentown Urologists.