A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Gluck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Gluck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Gluck, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gluck graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gluck has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- South Shore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gluck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans