A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Gluck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Gluck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Gluck, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gluck graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gluck has 13 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Dee Gluck FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford D. Gluck practice?
- Dr. Clifford Gluck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Gluck practices Urology near Milton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood, MA.
See Milton Urologists.