Dr. Clifford Goldstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clifford Goldstein?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Clifford Goldstein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2017

we will never leave her behind.....

As we watch the 9/11 names being read we think of our Candie....yes her name was Candie.....on that day we worried that as a police officer she would not return home from ground Zero... she did but only to never come home from this quick and bad so called Doctors botched surgery....:(

May 18th, 2017

Great Doctor

He is a great doc and the others docs he works with are pretty awesome too!

May 4th, 2017

4 years and this poor excuse for a physician is still putting lives at stake

He is a quick and dirty doc... took a woman's life who would have been 45 this week. Her son will never know what it is like to have his mom for all his life accomplishments because of this man. Do not go to him or anyone associated with him. Can't believe his rating is no 1.... just read all the reviews... or better yet as his office 😡😡

December 17th, 2016

Ended a moms life.. beeate

As I said... I will never stop writing these reviews...4 years ago today this so called physician... botched a simple surgery because he is a greedy and quick and dirty surgeon ... we know that for sure... beware and don't ever go to this butcher 😡😡

May 3rd, 2016

high risk

Went to him with my first pregnancy with twins. Unfortunately I went into labor at 22 weeks and delivered. That wasn't his fault... What was his fault was his lack of concern and his bedside manner. I asked if I should be treated as a high risk patient and he said no. When I was admitted to the hospital when my water broke on a Monday, he didn't show up until Wednesday in which I saw him the am he brushed off my contractions as "Braxton Hicks" and went on with his day. Later that day my first son was born which a lovely nurse delivered. After my son passed my second son was born in which dr. Goldstein delivered. Of course after losing both my babies I went to my post labor appointment in which he handed me a script for Zoloft (cuz that makes it better) then has a severe hemmorage after my exam. The final issue was when I received a bill from office charging me for TWO deliveries and his care at the hospital. I wish I had looked him up before I went to him. Truly awful.

April 28th, 2016

By a woman who cares...

horrible doctor who destroyed the lives of many people and continues to do so on a daily basis. what he did is awful and should not be practicing anymore. he has no remorse at all! does not take the blame for his mistakes! not a caring doctor.

October 23rd, 2015

I'm grateful for these Doctor reviews

Please get a second opinion if he mentions doing an outpatient procedure on you. I'm thankful I did.

April 30th, 2015

sad excuse for a dr

I found Dr Goldstein to be incompetent, lazy, and full of nonsense. He doesnt do what he tells the insurance companies he does. He fabricates diagnosis and then hides when you try to contact him and he never returns calls. I'm sorry I ever went to him and hope others heed the warnings. (I am not affiliated with the poor family mentioned in the previous reviews) I just had my own horrible experience...and hope you never do too.

November 10th, 2014

2 plesant deliveries

Dr. Goldstein and his staff provided a wonderful experience for both of my pregnancies. After reluctantly being referred from a retiring Dr., I was skeptical at first but he was kind, funny, warm and very reassuring. He was open and honest about all of my concerns and his bed side manner was excellent especially dealing with non-medical advice. There were moments when he was fatherly than medical care provider. His team of nurses was open and honest and they are knowledgeable in their field. They were supportive and I appreciate the nurses returned phone calls with my concerns or questions. The office staff is very accommodating and kind as well. I have no complaints and I have recommended his practice to others.

October 4th, 2014

Dr. Goldstein is a great doctor! He is kind, knowledgable, and takes his time to talk and explain things.

November 23rd, 2013

Best OB/GYN ever

I can't say enough great things about Dr, Goldstein(or Dr. G as I call him). He has been my doctor for more than half of my life. Not only does he have some of the best bedside manner I have ever received but when I was going through all of my pregnancies, he provided me with the best care possible. Every time I had a question or concern, he took the time to ease my fears and really explained everything that was going on in my body. There is no rushing as he takes his time with every patient. The office staff is wonderful and the nurses are probably the best you could ever hope for. Kathy and Cynthia are the veteran nurses here and I felt like I could ask them for advice and receive the most honest and accurate answers to all of my questions. I don't know what I would do without this team.

November 18th, 2013

we will never stop

we will never stop writing the truth about this incompetent horrible doctor...do not ever let him touch you or anyone you want to come out of a routine sugery...he is a butcher who cannot use a knife...must have been last in his surgery class.. took the life of a 40 year old mom and has other lawsuits other than hers...