Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Your worst nightmare show details Your worst nightmare
by Me again on Sep 20th, 2016

The most important thing I want to tell all you unsuspecting women is do not think of going to this so called doctor... he is nothing but a quick and dirty man who only wants to make as much money as he can.., just as anyone who knew The wonderful woman who is not here anymore because of him...

May he lose his license show details May he lose his license
by Whoever cares on Jun 22nd, 2016

So yes to the man that says that one man can take the happiness from an entire family... He deserves to suffer as we have for the last 4 years... He should be stripped of his license... But from what we know he has little to no patients left thanks to these reviews and people who hAve told their stories of his incompetence 😥😩

high risk show details high risk
by Nicole on May 3rd, 2016

Went to him with my first pregnancy with twins. Unfortunately I went into labor at 22 weeks and delivered. That wasn't his fault... What was his fault was his lack of concern and his bedside manner. I asked if I should be treated as a high risk patient and he said no. When I was admitted to the hospital when my water broke on a Monday, he didn't show up until Wednesday in which I saw him the am he brushed off my contractions as "Braxton Hicks" and went on with his day. Later that day my first son was born which a lovely nurse delivered. After my son passed my second son was born in which dr. Goldstein delivered. Of course after losing both my babies I went to my post labor appointment in which he handed me a script for Zoloft (cuz that makes it better) then has a severe hemmorage after my exam. The final issue was when I received a bill from office charging me for TWO deliveries and his care at the hospital. I wish I had looked him up before I went to him. Truly awful.

By a woman who cares... show details By a woman who cares...
Apr 27th, 2016

horrible doctor who destroyed the lives of many people and continues to do so on a daily basis. what he did is awful and should not be practicing anymore. he has no remorse at all! does not take the blame for his mistakes! not a caring doctor.

Bad doc show details Bad doc
by A concerned for your life person.. on Nov 26th, 2015

This man took the life of a 40 Year old woman and left a family and her little boy to never be the same again.. He is a horrible doc with a knife.. Please do not go to him we beg you...

I'm grateful for these Doctor reviews show details I'm grateful for these Doctor reviews
Oct 22nd, 2015

Please get a second opinion if he mentions doing an outpatient procedure on you. I'm thankful I did.

sad excuse for a dr show details sad excuse for a dr
by em on Apr 30th, 2015

I found Dr Goldstein to be incompetent, lazy, and full of nonsense. He doesnt do what he tells the insurance companies he does. He fabricates diagnosis and then hides when you try to contact him and he never returns calls. I'm sorry I ever went to him and hope others heed the warnings. (I am not affiliated with the poor family mentioned in the previous reviews) I just had my own horrible experience...and hope you never do too.

warning all women!!! show details warning all women!!!
by concerned on Apr 20th, 2015

He is a poor excuse for a doctor......only wants money....runs an shipshod office with incompetent people as well.....just ask a little boy who wont have his mom at his first communion next month....figure it out ladies and DO NO GO TO HIM!!!!I BEG YOU!

2 plesant deliveries show details 2 plesant deliveries
Nov 10th, 2014

Dr. Goldstein and his staff provided a wonderful experience for both of my pregnancies. After reluctantly being referred from a retiring Dr., I was skeptical at first but he was kind, funny, warm and very reassuring. He was open and honest about all of my concerns and his bed side manner was excellent especially dealing with non-medical advice. There were moments when he was fatherly than medical care provider. His team of nurses was open and honest and they are knowledgeable in their field. They were supportive and I appreciate the nurses returned phone calls with my concerns or questions. The office staff is very accommodating and kind as well. I have no complaints and I have recommended his practice to others.

Have you read the truthful reviews for the last 22 months???? show details Have you read the truthful reviews for the last 22 months????
by Curious.... on Oct 20th, 2014

Ask Candie Holochucks family about how kind, knowledgeable and competent this so called Doc is, especially her 7 year old son....Really!!!! BEWARE

Oct 4th, 2014

Dr. Goldstein is a great doctor! He is kind, knowledgable, and takes his time to talk and explain things.

never will give up... show details never will give up...
by bernice...aunt b on Feb 28th, 2014

Did you think because I have not written an accurate review of this bad..or rather horrible doc and his incompetent staff in the last few .weeks that I had given up my cause to run him out of business...think again...DO NOT GO HERE HE IS .THE WORST GYNOCOLOGIST EVER...just ask Candie Holochucks family especially her 7 year old son...

Best OB/GYN ever show details Best OB/GYN ever
by Gabrielle Taylor on Nov 23rd, 2013

I can't say enough great things about Dr, Goldstein(or Dr. G as I call him). He has been my doctor for more than half of my life. Not only does he have some of the best bedside manner I have ever received but when I was going through all of my pregnancies, he provided me with the best care possible. Every time I had a question or concern, he took the time to ease my fears and really explained everything that was going on in my body. There is no rushing as he takes his time with every patient. The office staff is wonderful and the nurses are probably the best you could ever hope for. Kathy and Cynthia are the veteran nurses here and I felt like I could ask them for advice and receive the most honest and accurate answers to all of my questions. I don't know what I would do without this team.

we will never stop show details we will never stop
by someone who loves Candie on Nov 17th, 2013

we will never stop writing the truth about this incompetent horrible doctor...do not ever let him touch you or anyone you want to come out of a routine sugery...he is a butcher who cannot use a knife...must have been last in his surgery class.. took the life of a 40 year old mom and has other lawsuits other than hers...

poor excuse for a doctor show details poor excuse for a doctor
by heartbroken on Jun 25th, 2013

We vow to write these reviews until we reach people that do not know what a careless poor excuse for a doctor he is. Apparently he is still able to practice, but a 6 year old little boy graduated from kindergarten without his Mom there because of him....

for our candie show details for our candie
by person who loved her on Apr 25th, 2013

This doctor or rather poor excuse for one, took a beautiful 40 year old mother wife daughter and friend of manys life...he severed her uterus in a horrible day op center and still practices...do not let him touch you...BEWARE!!!

Botched Surgery ends in DEATH - show details Botched Surgery ends in DEATH -
Apr 3rd, 2013

This Dr. botched a surgery for an Extraordinary person. Everyone in that room has blood on their hands. The outpatient center is in an ill equipped facility that should be shut down. Justice on Earth can never fulfill the massive loss felt by the people left behind. So, I wouldn't recommend this Dr., that facility or anyone associated with his Office because a 15 minute outpatient procedure took away a Lifetime of Memories for Family and Friends.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Sep 10th, 2012

Short wait time; excellent, caring, responsive nurses; laid-back but professional doctor with very positive, supportive manner. Used his practice for four children already and have been very happy and confident with him.

Aug 1st, 2012

It was a poor experience and I felt that the doctor was always in a rush for the next pt.

Mar 31st, 2011

I think he realized it after my daughter lost her baby at 5 months, that's how important to high risk Moms to be on top of things. The staff never told or miss place a note put on his desk about my daughter going into the hospital,when he got back from vacation. He called one week later to me that's not knowing your patient.My daughter wanted to speak to him and then three weeks later.Someone from the office realize it to let him know. Sad!!

Chris M. show details Chris M.
Dec 1st, 2010

What a pleasure. I had a very difficult medical issue and this doc was right on the money. excellent care and an even nicer person.

Very unhappy show details Very unhappy
Sep 29th, 2010

After hearing such good things with all the stars you give a Doctor a rating.Very disappointed .When I ask him did he check my daughter records from Cornell I guess he overlook it. My daughter lost her baby girl at five months. If he would have seen her instead of the head nurse I things would have been different.please sure if you see this Doctor your on Top of things and he would see you every visit Especially if your High Risk.

Jul 14th, 2010

After hearing the reports I was so happy to see this Doctor ,What a disappointment.After my daughter lost her daughter at 5 months. He never bothered to follow up . His staff called almost a week later.He was on vacation you think when he got back he would call to see how she was doing.Her being High Risk.The staff also gave her wrong information when she said she had mucus they told her to go home and rest.Instead we went to The Hospital where she delivered her daughter.It has been almost two weeks we have heard from Doctor yet.

by gabrielle taylor on Oct 19th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Goldsteins for 11 years and he is an absolute DOLL!!!! he is always there to explain anything that I may have a question about and has the best bedside manner ever. The staff at his office are superb and there is never a problem getting an appt. whenever i need one. I had my daughter through his practice and will be having another one as well. I could never imagine anyone else as my doctor.

by CHRISTINE COTTONE on Aug 2nd, 2008

VERY NICE, GREAT STAFF AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. I FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE HAVING HIM AS MY DOCTOR