Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

• Currently 2.2051282051282 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  her voice  |  show details
Nov 24th, 2014

Candie Holochuck did not have a pleasant visit to this so called Doctor and his horrible office....she never walked out to the family and 5 year old son that were waiting for her...don't listen to the positive reviews and go to this office....Please....

|  2 plesant deliveries  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2014

Dr. Goldstein and his staff provided a wonderful experience for both of my pregnancies. After reluctantly being referred from a retiring Dr., I was skeptical at first but he was kind, funny, warm and very reassuring. He was open and honest about all of my concerns and his bed side manner was excellent especially dealing with non-medical advice. There were moments when he was fatherly than medical care provider. His team of nurses was open and honest and they are knowledgeable in their field. They were supportive and I appreciate the nurses returned phone calls with my concerns or questions. The office staff is very accommodating and kind as well. I have no complaints and I have recommended his practice to others.

|  Have you read the truthful reviews for the last 22 months????  |  show details
by Curious.... on Oct 20th, 2014

Ask Candie Holochucks family about how kind, knowledgeable and competent this so called Doc is, especially her 7 year old son....Really!!!! BEWARE

Oct 4th, 2014

Dr. Goldstein is a great doctor! He is kind, knowledgable, and takes his time to talk and explain things.

|  survived 9/11 but not this pathetic medical office  |  show details
by Her Family on Sep 11th, 2014

13 years ago Candie Holochuck was sent into 9/11 as one of New Yorks finest...she survived that day only to enter this horrible day op center 11 years later and never return to her family and 4 year old son....

|  may you feel my pain  |  show details
by voice of her little boy on Jul 16th, 2014

This man took my mom away when I was not even 5 years old because he and his staff are incompetent, sloppy and only think of the money they make and not the consequences of what can happen because they run an assembly line practice....may you never forget this, I will make sure of this.... .

|  i am back  |  show details
by her heart and soul... on May 5th, 2014

Today would be Candie Hoochucks 42nd birthday if she had not entered this incompetent doctors office for a routine procedure. May all that had anything to do with the events that happened that day, suffer the pain that we do since we lost her...KARMA

|  never will give up...  |  show details
by bernice...aunt b on Feb 28th, 2014

Did you think because I have not written an accurate review of this bad..or rather horrible doc and his incompetent staff in the last few .weeks that I had given up my cause to run him out of business...think again...DO NOT GO HERE HE IS .THE WORST GYNOCOLOGIST EVER...just ask Candie Holochucks family especially her 7 year old son...

|  no mom  |  show details
by sad on Jan 16th, 2014

A little boy had a 7th birthday yesterday...his Mom was not there. This office was where she went for a simple procedure, never to return to him. Shame on all that were there...BEWARE

|  Why are yiu giving this bad doc a review???? $$$$$  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2013

Really, is he wonderful as you say??? You say you feel terrible for the innocent patient that died at his hands, but you cannot understand why people that loved her are bashing him on another site....shame on you for saying in so many words that for the hundreds he has helped that only one patient was never to leave his office after a botched operation. That one person was a loving mom, daughter, sister and friend to hundreds. You are a heartless stupid woman...KARMA.....

|  Best OB/GYN ever  |  show details
by Gabrielle Taylor on Nov 23rd, 2013

I can't say enough great things about Dr, Goldstein(or Dr. G as I call him). He has been my doctor for more than half of my life. Not only does he have some of the best bedside manner I have ever received but when I was going through all of my pregnancies, he provided me with the best care possible. Every time I had a question or concern, he took the time to ease my fears and really explained everything that was going on in my body. There is no rushing as he takes his time with every patient. The office staff is wonderful and the nurses are probably the best you could ever hope for. Kathy and Cynthia are the veteran nurses here and I felt like I could ask them for advice and receive the most honest and accurate answers to all of my questions. I don't know what I would do without this team.

|  we will never stop  |  show details
by someone who loves Candie on Nov 17th, 2013

we will never stop writing the truth about this incompetent horrible doctor...do not ever let him touch you or anyone you want to come out of a routine sugery...he is a butcher who cannot use a knife...must have been last in his surgery class.. took the life of a 40 year old mom and has other lawsuits other than hers...

|  poor excuse for a Dr.  |  show details
by Candies Aunt on Oct 15th, 2013

Poor excuse for a Dr. is too good description for Clifford Goldstein. Have to rate him to give him a review on this site. He deserves a O rating for what happened to a beautiful 40 year old mother, wife and NYPD sergeant at his hands.

|  Would never recommend Dr. Goldstein  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2013

Patient Candie Holochuck, a 40 year old healthy NYPD Sargeant went to Dr. Goldstin on 12/17/13 for a routine procedure and she never came out alive.

|  Her little boy...  |  show details
by b. arra on Sep 4th, 2013

Today was the 1st day of school for a little boy going to first grade...her had calls last night from many people who wished him a wonderful new year, his grandparent from far away etc.. this morning he went with his Dad and Nonna, but not his beloved Mom. She made the mistake of going to this Doctor for a simple procedure on Dec. 17 2012 and never came home...DO NOT GO TO HIM OR THE DAY OP CENTER HE WORKS OUT OF!!!!

|  concerned person  |  show details
by bernice arra on Jul 31st, 2013

I do not have to think of what to say about this horrible butcher doctor...just think about how he severed a 40 year old womans uterus and is still practicing as a doctor...how sad for all of you who are still his patients....help me let everyone know that a mom. wife daughter and NYPD sergeant is gone because of his incompetence!!!

|  poor excuse for a doctor  |  show details
by heartbroken on Jun 25th, 2013

We vow to write these reviews until we reach people that do not know what a careless poor excuse for a doctor he is. Apparently he is still able to practice, but a 6 year old little boy graduated from kindergarten without his Mom there because of him....

|  why are you still able to practice  |  show details
by candies family on May 24th, 2013

why is a beautiful mom, wife, daughter and sister gone because of your careless mistake gone and you are still able to practice..there will be justice..we swear to it...

|  for our candie  |  show details
by person who loved her on Apr 25th, 2013

This doctor or rather poor excuse for one, took a beautiful 40 year old mother wife daughter and friend of manys life...he severed her uterus in a horrible day op center and still practices...do not let him touch you...BEWARE!!!

|  so are you women listening......  |  show details
by bernice arra on Apr 16th, 2013

So after the last 4 or 5 reviews telling people who have enough sense to read this site, I hope you never go to this so called doc. who took away a loving mother, daughter wife because he is an incompetent man who severed her uterus, and did it in an underequipped day op center and changed the people who loved her lives forever.....

|  Botched Surgery ends in DEATH -  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2013

This Dr. botched a surgery for an Extraordinary person. Everyone in that room has blood on their hands. The outpatient center is in an ill equipped facility that should be shut down. Justice on Earth can never fulfill the massive loss felt by the people left behind. So, I wouldn't recommend this Dr., that facility or anyone associated with his Office because a 15 minute outpatient procedure took away a Lifetime of Memories for Family and Friends.

|  horrible  |  show details
by bernice on Mar 29th, 2013

ask him and his office what happened on Dec. 17 2012 to a 40 year old mother of a 6 year old..her severed her uterus in a routine procedure to remove fibroids. He should not ever practice again...rest in peace Candie.

Mar 18th, 2013

Rest In Peace Candie. May Dr. Goldstein never practice again!! I wish I didn't have to give him one star on this review.

|  candie holochuck  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2013

Yes she was a beautiful 40 year old Mother of a year old..he severed her uterus and she died...beware and do not let him or his office near you..he is still practicing, but she is gone forever.

|  Candie Holochuck  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2013

On 12/17/12, Candie Holochuck a healthy 40 year old came to Dr. Goldstein for what he called a "routine" fibroid removal in her ovaries and instead Dr. Goldstein severed a major artery and Candie Holochuck died right in the Day Ops Center. I would give Dr. Goldstein zero stars but unfortunately I can't submit this review without at least selecting one star! Dr. Goldstein should never practice again.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2012

Short wait time; excellent, caring, responsive nurses; laid-back but professional doctor with very positive, supportive manner. Used his practice for four children already and have been very happy and confident with him.

Aug 1st, 2012

It was a poor experience and I felt that the doctor was always in a rush for the next pt.

Aug 28th, 2011

My last pregnancy was high risk. I had a complete placenta previa and two bad bleeds that placed me in the hospital on bedrest at 27 weeks. Dr. Goldstein and Dr. Trufelli were the most caring and attentive doctors. They were thoughtful and considerate about everything I was going through. At one point, Dr. Goldstein even went to bat for me at the hospital and argued with the high risk team about my treatment. This argument forced him to go to the Board and he still fought for my rights. I have been a patient of Dr. Trufelli's for 15 years and I absolutely adore him. I go out of my way to travel to their office because they are the best.

Mar 31st, 2011

I think he realized it after my daughter lost her baby at 5 months, that's how important to high risk Moms to be on top of things. The staff never told or miss place a note put on his desk about my daughter going into the hospital,when he got back from vacation. He called one week later to me that's not knowing your patient.My daughter wanted to speak to him and then three weeks later.Someone from the office realize it to let him know. Sad!!

|  Chris M.  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2010

What a pleasure. I had a very difficult medical issue and this doc was right on the money. excellent care and an even nicer person.

|  Very unhappy  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2010

After hearing such good things with all the stars you give a Doctor a rating.Very disappointed .When I ask him did he check my daughter records from Cornell I guess he overlook it. My daughter lost her baby girl at five months. If he would have seen her instead of the head nurse I things would have been different.please sure if you see this Doctor your on Top of things and he would see you every visit Especially if your High Risk.

Jul 14th, 2010

After hearing the reports I was so happy to see this Doctor ,What a disappointment.After my daughter lost her daughter at 5 months. He never bothered to follow up . His staff called almost a week later.He was on vacation you think when he got back he would call to see how she was doing.Her being High Risk.The staff also gave her wrong information when she said she had mucus they told her to go home and rest.Instead we went to The Hospital where she delivered her daughter.It has been almost two weeks we have heard from Doctor yet.

by gabrielle taylor on Oct 19th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Goldsteins for 11 years and he is an absolute DOLL!!!! he is always there to explain anything that I may have a question about and has the best bedside manner ever. The staff at his office are superb and there is never a problem getting an appt. whenever i need one. I had my daughter through his practice and will be having another one as well. I could never imagine anyone else as my doctor.

by CHRISTINE COTTONE on Aug 2nd, 2008

VERY NICE, GREAT STAFF AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. I FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE HAVING HIM AS MY DOCTOR