A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Gunthel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Gunthel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Gunthel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- HIV Infections
- Kaposi Sarcoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunthel graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Gunthel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford James Gunthel MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford J. Gunthel practice?
- Dr. Clifford Gunthel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Gunthel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Hematologists, and Atlanta Oncologists.