A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Harris, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Harris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Hal Harris MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford H. Harris practice?
- Dr. Clifford Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Harris practices Urology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Urologists.