A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Harris, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Harris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Hal Harris MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford H. Harris practice?
- Dr. Clifford Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Harris practices Urology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Urologists.