A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Heindel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Heindel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Heindel, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Heindel graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Heindel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Exeter Hospital Inc
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Craig Heindel MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clifford C. Heindel practice?
- Dr. Clifford Heindel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Heindel practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Portsmouth, NH.
See Portsmouth Neurological Surgeons and Portsmouth Surgeons.