Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
Thorough & knowledgeable show details Thorough & knowledgeable
by Lagoonster at Citysearch on Aug 5th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I am a firm believer that you have to manage your doctors. That is, you need to ask questions and be your own advocate because unfortunately healthcare is churn and burn-- doctors don`t have the time to cultivate relationships with you and examine the nuances of your case.However, in order to be your own advocate you need answers to your questions. Dr. Hendricks was able to answer every single question I asked. Have you ever tried to ask doctors questions Good ones will answer them thoroughly. Bad ones will spew vague answers. I`ve had a recurring eye infection and every sigle doctor I have gone to before has answered my questions with \"it`s that way just because.\" He didn`t do that-- he explained what was wrong and why so I COULD be my own advocate and make educated decisions about my care.If you`re searching for an eye doctor who knows what he`s talking about and genuinely cares about doing what`s best for you then Hendricks is the doctor for you.I won`t go anywhere else again!

by damaje on Nov 11th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I have to agree with the other review. Dr. Hendricks is great but his staff (front office area) is lacking. Yes, prepare to wait but his expertise is worth it.

by radioamy on Apr 10th, 2006 on citysearch.com

Dr Hendricks is the best. His office staff is average, and you'll have to wait (bring your own reading materials, their mags suck), but he's worth it. He's very nice, funny, and very knowledgeable about both vision correction and eye problems. The fi