A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Anderson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Psoriatic Arthritis Patient Education Read about psoriasis and arthritic symptoms in our psoriatic arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Anderson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Anderson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Joe Anderson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford J. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Clifford Anderson has 11 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Anderson practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OR and Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Allergists, Portland Internists, and Portland Rheumatologists.