A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Anderson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Anderson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Anderson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Joe Anderson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford J. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Clifford Anderson has 11 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Anderson practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OR and Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Allergists, Portland Internists, and Portland Rheumatologists.