Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clifford Jean
Dr. Clifford Jean, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bemidji, MN, with other offices in Wyoming, MN and Duluth, MN (and 3 other locations). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jean is affiliated with Sanford Bemidji Medical Center and Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Clifford Jean has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Clifford Jean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bemidji, MN.
Dr. Tabrez Sheriff Ameerjan Nayaz
Bemidji, MN 0 mi
Dr. Sara Roth
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist
Bemidji, MN 0 mi16
Dr. James Dewar
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Bemidji, MN 0 mi13