Dr. Clifford Jeng Is this you?

June 14th, 2016

I had a tibial sesamoidectomy and microfracture of the 1st MTP joint procedure done with Dr. Jeng and would highly recommend him. He explained everything thoroughly before and even after the procedure showed pictures of what was done. He was willing to answer all my questions and I never felt rushed during the appointment. I would highly recommend him.

March 16th, 2016

Fellow does your surgery (not there to just observe)

A fellow or resident will do your surgery, Mercy is a teaching hospital so Jeng won't touch you during surgery. Doesn't know much about feet, i think he mainly does ankles. I went for a consult and he seemed to have no idea how to fix a somewhat complex bunion. I spent most of the time with a dr in training (fellow /resident (who would have done the surgery)). If they are in your OR, they aren't just watching, they are doing. Wasn't for me.

March 13th, 2016

"In Good Hands"

When I first saw Dr. Jeng I had been suffering for six years from drop foot that back surgery failed to remedy. It was deteriorating and very painful. He suggested that I work with a skilled custom brace specialist. Only after this failed did he recommend a surgery --triple arthrodesis with tendon transfers. He was candid and direct in describing the procedure and recovery. He performed the operation 20 weeks ago. I can already walk painlessly without a cane and drive my car. Dr Jeng is clearly a brilliant surgeon. He is also easy to talk to, is generous with his time, and informed me fully about what to expect. In referring me to Dr Jeng, a senior doctor said I would be "in good hands." This proved to be correct. I recommend Dr. Jeng without qualification.

January 14th, 2016

Excellent

An excellent surgeon. Has recovery process down to a science. Talks to you on an equal level, although he is highly skilled! Excellent skill, excellent bedside manner.

October 15th, 2015

STOP - look not further for your foot/ankle needs

Dr. Clifford Jeng has the most exceptional bedside mannerisms I have encountered in years! He was extremely thorough during my initial consultation and explained everything at each and every appointment. I never felt rushed or hurried like I have at so many other medical offices. He reviewed all of my options and outlined a treatment plan tailored to my needs and our schedules. Dr. Jeng promised me two things during my consultation 1) reduced pain after surgical reconstruction and 2) improved quality of life. He has fully delivered on both promises. Although I will never live pain free and may need future treatment and/or surgical intervention, he is the only doctor I will continue to entrust with the care of my foot. My original injury was a severe Lisfranc injury with multiple fractures and dislocations back in 1997 and Dr. Jeng was able to remove broken K wires that no other doctor would attempt (because of the depth in the bones and complexity). I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Clifford Jeng 

October 2nd, 2015

I am just one year since ankle fusion. I resisted this surgery for 6 years but Dr. Jeng was right that it was the only solution. Have no pain and I am working on having a normal gait. Dr. Jeng is great!

May 18th, 2015

Achilles' tendon repair

My experience with Drj Jeng was exceptional. I had a near complete tear of me Achilles Tendon. Realizing the severity of my injury, Dr Jeng scheduled an emergency surgery date to repair the injury. The surgery went smoothly and I anticipate a complete recovery.

December 29th, 2014

Excellent experience

Dr. Jeng reconstructed my rt. foot due to PTTD. He did an excellent job of examination and diagnosis, communicating the issue and options, surgery, and follow up. While Dr. Myerson, head of the practice, is an outstanding Dr. who fixed my other foot for PTTD, Dr. Jeng is a bit easier to get appts. with. I would consider ANY of the drs. in their practice for any serious foot issues. Rarely if ever had to wait in the waiting room. Mercy is great.

December 17th, 2014

Dr. Jeng is an outstanding doctor. We traveled two + hours to see him when my daughter was injured.

October 22nd, 2014

I had Dr. Jeng he reconstructed my right foot. He did a wonderful job. I have no scars and the recovery was great. I would tell anyone who needs foot surgery to go and see Dr. Jeng. He is a very nice Doctor and his bedside manner is great. He only wants what is best for your.Thank you Dr. Jeng for a great repair of my foot.

October 3rd, 2014

Amazing

Dr. Jena is an amazing doctor. He is friendly, professional, and very positive. I had a bunionectomy on my right foot by a different doctor and the experience was awful. I was extremely hesitant to get my left foot done. I was referred to Mercy Foot and Ankle by my physical therapist. From the minute I met Dr.Jeng, I knew it would be a good experience. He and the rest of the staff were always nice, even when I was late to an appointment. He ensured that I knew all the right information before and after surgery and called to check up on me during recovery. I wish I had found him earlier and had my other foot done with him! I highly recommend Dr. Jeng for anyone looking for foot and ankle surgery.

October 3rd, 2014

Outstanding Experience

Over the past year and half, Dr. Jeng reconstructed both of my feet. I can't remember the technical terms, but I had a bone graft and tendon transfer in each foot, which was of course a difficult and painful process. However, Dr. Jeng and his team were amazing and both surgeries were a total success. 6 months after my last surgery I'm fully recovered and active again. I can't thank Dr. Jeng enough.