Dr. Clifford Johnson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7
  • 4 reviews

December 3rd, 2015
Great staff. Dr. Johnson is a true professional and has helped both myself and friends on many occasions. My preference for ear, nose, throat diagnoses & treatments.

August 6th, 2015
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR
This was one of he worst doctors I have ever seen. He was rude and laughed at me. He did not know what he was talking about. He said I forgot how to talk! I am being treated for Intractable epilepsy and almost suffocated. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR FOR ANYTHING!

December 13th, 2013
RELIEF AT LAST
Dr. Johnson was the only doctor that could determine the sinus problem that I had for over twenty-five years. Some of the other so-called expert doctors could not find the problem and fix it. I was given allergy shots for over ten years in which I became allergic to when taken.I was prescribed numerous kinds of allergy medications and they did not work. I had sinus surgery preformed by Dr. Johnson ten years ago and I have had no problems since. I have recommend Dr. Johnson to many people since my surgery.

December 31st, 2011
LIKED Dr. Johnson a lot!!
My husband and I liked Dr. Johnson very much. After a week and a half and 3 visits, my husband was not improving. He felt it was a neurological problem and referred us to a neurologist. He spoke to the neurologist himself to try and get him see ASAP. Trying to get an appointment with a neurologist in this town is like "pulling teeth". He was very caring and thorough. His office staff and nurse are execeptional. My husband was in great pain and every time I called to be seen, they got us in right away. We highly recommend Dr. Johnson!!