Dr. Clifford Kahn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clifford Kahn?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 11th, 2016

Great doctor!

It's been awhile since I have seen a doctor as thorough and kind as Dr. Kahn. Besides that--he's an excellent doctor and spends time going over everything with you! I was very impressed with the knowledge and kindness of his staff as well. I freely and happily recommend him!!!

September 11th, 2015

Not attentive to pain issues

April 5th, 2013

More than satisfied

Dr. Kahn is one of the most detailed (diagnosing) doctors I have encountered. Although conservative, he insists on being contacted ASAP to advise if treatment is working as intended and does not hesitate mtg with you if you have concerns. The doctor will take as much time as you need to make sure you understand his findings and treatment, sometimes to the detriment of waiting patients. When he feels the course of treatment is proceeding as intended, he advises that there is no need for follow-up appts, UNLESS the patient insists on doing so. One of the doctors with integrity as well as professionalism.

August 10th, 2012

Billing/Refunds

I needed an arch support as part of my treatment plan. Certainly not a big deal. The office required that I pay cash, even though they billed my insurance carrier. The carrier paid Dr. Kahn five months ago. I'm still waiting for a refund, even though I've taken the initiative by calling the billing department several times. This doctor's office staff doesn't seem to have any empathy for its patients or their obligation to return money that doesn't belong to them.

July 10th, 2012

Staff most pleasant. Dr. Kahn was caring and patient. Would highly recommend thisoffice, and physician.

October 13th, 2011

I recently saw Dr. Kahn for my ongoing foot problem. I had a wonderful experience from the moment I scheduled my appointment to the checkout. Jo and Matt are both professional, fun, caring and helpful. Although my wait time was a little longer than I anticipated, I would say it was worth the wait. I have gone to other physicians in the past and none of them took the time to figure out what was wrong with me. After 3 visits, we figured out that the exercises Dr. Kahn gave me resolved my 5 year foot pain. Did I mention that he showed me the exercises himself? I don't think I have had any docotr take the kind of time with me. I wish he specialized in everything. I highly recommend him to anyone with foot or ankle pain.

March 1st, 2011

Great Foot Doctor

Dr. Kahn is a unique Doctor. he treats you like a friend. My experience was very positive. Dr. Kahn sat down with me for a long time and explained my x-ray to me as well as explaining in detail what the problem was and then offered a few suggestions on how to deal with my particular problem. Dr. kahn really gives the impression that he wants to help you with starting with the least complicated treatment first. After my second visit, he told me that if the therapy worked, then there was no need to come back to his office. When was the last time you heard a Doctor tell you that? They usually want you as a patient for life. If you have a foot problem, go see Dr. Kahn. You will not only get good treatment, but you will get an education about your problem as well.

May 17th, 2017