A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Kashtan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Kashtan, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hereditary Nephritis
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Inflammation (Nephritis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- X-Linked Genetic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashtan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kashtan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview - University Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Elliot Kashtan MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford E. Kashtan practice?
- Dr. Clifford Kashtan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Kashtan practices Pediatric Nephrology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatric Specialists.