A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Kashtan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Kashtan, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hereditary Nephritis
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Inflammation (Nephritis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- X-Linked Genetic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashtan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kashtan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview - University Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kashtan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clifford E. Kashtan practice?
Dr. Clifford Kashtan practices Pediatric Nephrology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Nephrologists.