A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Kashtan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kashtan
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kashtan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Kashtan, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hereditary Nephritis
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Inflammation (Nephritis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- X-Linked Genetic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashtan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kashtan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview - University Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Elliot Kashtan MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford E. Kashtan practice?
- Dr. Clifford Kashtan has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Kashtan practices Pediatric Nephrology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatric Specialists.