A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Kashtan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Kashtan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hereditary Nephritis
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Inflammation (Nephritis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- X-Linked Genetic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashtan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kashtan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview - University Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kashtan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clifford E. Kashtan practice?
Dr. Clifford Kashtan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, Anesthesiology, and Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians, Minneapolis Pediatric Specialists, Minneapolis Anesthesiologists, and Minneapolis Surgeons.