A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Kinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Kinder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Kinder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinder graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Kinder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Sister Emmanuel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Arbery Kinder MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clifford A. Kinder practice?
- Dr. Clifford Kinder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Kinder practices Family Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Primary Care Doctors.