A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Kitten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Kitten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Kitten, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Heart Diseases
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitten graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kitten has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Mark Kitten MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clifford M. Kitten practice?
- Dr. Clifford Kitten has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Kitten practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tomball, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX.
See Tomball Surgeons.