A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Kitten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Kitten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kitten
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kitten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Kitten, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Heart Diseases
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitten graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kitten has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Tomball Regional Hospital
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Mark Kitten MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clifford M. Kitten practice?
- Dr. Clifford Kitten has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Kitten practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tomball, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.