A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Kramer, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Kramer, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Kramer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford R Kramer MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Clifford R. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Clifford Kramer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Kramer practices Cardiovascular Disease near Milford, CT.
See Milford Cardiologists.