A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Kramer, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kramer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Kramer, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Kramer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford R Kramer MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Clifford R. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Clifford Kramer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Kramer practices Cardiovascular Disease near Milford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Southington, CT.
See Milford Cardiologists.