A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Coleman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coleman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coleman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Coleman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coleman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Herrin Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Loren Coleman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clifford L. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Clifford Coleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Coleman practices Plastic Surgery near Carbondale, IL.
See Carbondale Plastic Surgeons.