A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Coleman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coleman
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coleman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Coleman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coleman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Herrin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Loren Coleman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clifford L. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Clifford Coleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Coleman practices Plastic Surgery near Carbondale, IL.
See Carbondale Surgeons.