Dr. Clifford Coleman MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

July 3rd, 2012
Dr. Coleman is great, in my opinion. He is always in a good mood and makes me laugh. I feel very relaxed and safe. The nurses are exceptional.

May 25th, 2012
facial surgery
Dr. Coleman and his staff were the best. Very warm and answered all my questions. They took care of my son and Dr. Coleman did an awesome job with a removal complex lesion oon my son's face. Thank you so much for your expert skills and true professionalism by you and your staff.

February 13th, 2012
Do Not Go To This Doctor For Any Kind Of Plastic Surgery....I'm Scarred Up For Life And Feel Cheated Out Of My Money.

August 12th, 2011
rambling dialog and unprofessional
I had a consult only with him but would never go back. Talked endlessly about his political opinions. Couldn't get a word in to ask question about proceedure I needed. He also made a comment that was culturally biased and bordered on racist. Very full of himself.

June 8th, 2011
professional?
Was not happy with my procedure from the beginning..he did offer to redo the procedure for more money..i felt that he should have compensated for the difference to begin with. Now i have to go back to see him five years later and it looks worse than ever!

November 5th, 2008
Former Rhinoplasy Patient
I highly recommend Dr. Clifford Coleman. I had Dr. Coleman perform rhinoplasty (nose) surgery on me approx. 19 years ago, and to this day, I get many compliments about my nose. Dr. Coleman is kind, informative about the procedures he performs, and he takes time to answer all of your questions. I was in my mid-20's when I had this surgery performed by Dr. Coleman and I am still very happy with the results today. I had a large, crooked nose and Dr. Coleman did a fantastic job correcting the size of my nose. My nose now looks very natural and the appropriate size for my facial features. I had no complications after surgery and Dr. Coleman even came into his office on a Sunday morning to do my follow-up appointment. Even though this was approx. 19 years ago, I still remember what a nice person he was in addition to his excellent surgical skills. I also think that Dr. Coleman is someone to go to if this is your first cosmetic surgery procedure as he is patient and willing to go through all of your questions. He is just an excellent surgeon.

September 22nd, 2015