Dermatologists

505 W Oak St
Ste 201
Kissimmee, FL 34741
407-846-7166
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  show details
by Kris on Jan 24th, 2014

I wouldn't go to anyone else. Dr. Lober removed a small cancerous mole from my face. After a week it's heald nicely. You can't even tell I had stitches in the middle of my face. Dr. Lober was quick yet thorough. I did not feel awkward at all. It's nice to find a doctor whom you can tell enjoys his occupation and takes the time to address all concerns and educate his patients. The office staff were very efficient, kind and knowledgeable as well. I will recommend him to friends and family.

|  Excellent Doc!  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

Fantastic, caring doctor -- one of the best!

|  Very satisfied customer  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2010

I had a suspicious mole and wanted to find someone who could look at it quickly but I also wanted to make sure I found a good doctor, so I used vitals.com to research several in the area. I almost didn't go to Dr Lober based on one review here but all the other reviews were positive and he was awarded a 2009 Top Doctor in Florida, so I suspected the one poor review was probably a grumpy individual with (most likely) an unwarranted axe to grind, so I made an appointment, and can honestly say I'm a very satisifed customer. Dr Lober and Pam, the nurse assistant, are excellent, very good bedside manner, and the receptionist was just fine as well. I particularly like how quickly the doctor took care of my skin cancer, biopsy on the first visit and surgery the following week. And as another reviewer said they have someone basically on call to examine the tissue so you know before you leave the office that everything is clear.

|  Return patient  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2010

As a 50 something red head in the south, I have skin issues. Dr. Lober is great at identifying potential problems and treating them quickly. I have only once had a cancer - basal cell - but he removed it and got confirmation from the lab that it was completely removed before I left his office! I agree with an earlier comment that the scar is not as invisible as I would like, but most people think it's a wrinkle on my forehead and don't see it as a scar. Otherwise, he has treated a number of pre-cancerous spots on my face and arms which have all healed beautifully!

|  Bad office manager  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2010

The office staff consists of three people - (Dr. Lober, nurse Sue and Pam the office manager). Dr. Lober and Sue are very kind, sweet-hearted individuals. They always spoke to me and my spouse in a gentle and pleasant manner. Always calmed my nerves and spent time with me. Dr. Lober performed several biopsies and removals and Sue was there to gently take out the stitches. I have no problem with Dr. Lober's diagnosis, but I would not recommend him for the biopsies or surgery. I'm now having to visit a plastic surgeon to remove the scar that Dr.Lober left on my body. My scar resembles something on Frankenstein and looks like a burn mark. The office manager, Pam, has been bitter and cold from the day I walked in the office. She didn't greet me and very rarely looked up from her computer to talk to me. She even yelled at me when I requested information. She refused to assist me and said she wasn't going to stop everything to do what I requested. And when I gave her more time (3 business days!!) she said that she didn't know if she would get to it then either. I find that this is an absolute lack of customer service. Especially when the patient has all rights to request information regarding their medical records and/or charts and to then rudely state back to the patient, "I don't know when I'll get to it" is unacceptable. For the simple reason of the office manager's lack of professionalism and promptness I (and my family) will not return to this doctor or recommend them!!!

|  Wonderful ,caring doctor!  |  show details
by red sonja on Nov 25th, 2009

Dr. Lober is a caring doctor, and an excellent surgeon! I have had several cancers on my face over the years of going to this physician, and Dr. Lober was soooo careful about leaving as little scarring as possible. I highly recommend him!

|  One great doctor who is knowledgeable  |  show details
by John D. Ramboz on May 27th, 2009

Knows what he's doing. Perfomrs near "scarless" surgery, especially on face, ears, and other parts of the body. Great staff. I highly recomment him.

|  show details
Dec 18th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr. Lober is fantastic! I gladly drive over an hour one way from my home in The Villages to see him. My sister has been a patient for 13 years and she insisted I make the drive. I am so happy she did. I've had a few skin cancer episodes and a surgery with

Read Full Review at yahoo.com