A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Marr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Marr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Marr, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marr graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marr has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Marr MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clifford Marr practice?
- Dr. Clifford Marr has 6 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Marr practices Pediatric Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Sacramento Pediatric Surgeons.