A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Marr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Marr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Marr, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marr graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marr has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clifford C. Marr practice?
Dr. Clifford Marr practices Pediatric Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Sacramento Pediatric Surgeons.