Dr. Clifford Mault Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clifford Mault?

patient

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

Doctor Mault: Compassionate, caring and understanding

Posted on January 31st, 2016

After suffering a back injury, I saw Doctor Mault. Since day one he and his staff have treated me like family, always listening to my concerns and respecting my opinion. I have too say he is the best doctor I've ever seen.

BEST DR FOR miles around!

Posted on June 4th, 2015

Dr. Mault is the best !!!!!!!!!!!! We love him. A doctor who truly cares about hte well being of his patients is a rarity in the age. Dr. Mault is fantastic!

ParaProfessional

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Dr Mault is a fantastic MD. Top notch care and reasonable pricing. Glad hes here in western NC

Posted on March 27th, 2015

At first I thought Dr Mault was the best doctor I ever had. I was having a health problem and with every office visit I would explain the problem was still an issue. He totally ignored me. Also he would not refer me to a doctor that specialized in the problem. I became very disappointed in him and by now my health problem had become pretty severe. As far as his nurse she was wonderful. She was always very busy getting my vitals before the doctor was ready to see me. I would never recommend him to anyone.

Posted on November 6th, 2013

great doc. terrible nurse.

Posted on August 31st, 2013

Dr. Mault suffers from having an incompetent and, on many occasions, an overbearing staff that have caused many patients to seek alternative primary care. He is an excellent physician who is being hurt by family and staff involved in the practice.

Best Family Practitioner in Sylva

Posted on March 7th, 2013

Dr. Mault spends whatever time necessary with his patients and truly listens to them. He is very patient and kind.

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

Dr. Mault is probably the best doctor I have been treated by. He does not rush the patient visits. He not only treats what my problems are at the time, but also gives me advise on prevention ways of making my live easier. Dr. Mault is always concerned about my health, but the well being of my family. I could not ask for a more compassate doctor.

office staff not helpful and rude

Posted on September 12th, 2012

I truely like Dr Mault but I do not like the fact that if I have a question about my medication or my health I have to talk to the secretary and always get told that im going to get a call back and never do. It is as if she is acting like a doctor instead of a secretary.I have complicated health problems because i have multiple health problems and feel like I need a person who is qualified to answer the questions I may have.My insurance company is calling me and asking why I do not have routine bloodwork and other test that are supposed to be done annually.I tell them I have a hard enough time getting an appointment when I am really sick..Sure dont want to have to argue with her over a well check.

The Most Kindest, Honest, Knowledgeable Doctor We Have Ever Met!!

Posted on January 22nd, 2012

Dr. Mault is the most kindest, honest doctor we have ever met. He is extremely knowledgeable and will answer any and all questions that you might have about a disease or condition. He spends a long time with his patients and that might be why his wait time is considered too long by some, but believe me, when you are in his office on the receiving end, you appreciate it!! We totally trust him and the advice he gives!!

The Most Amazing Doctor

Posted on April 26th, 2011

Dr. Mault is an amazing human and doctor after having had a horrible expierence with Dr.Wolfe Dr. Mault saved my life not just physically but mentally too.He is kind and as a doctor he is very smart and keeps me on track.I have been able to come off all my diabetic injections and pills and have lost weight and feel great