Dr. Cliff Merkel Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cliff Merkel?

He did not listen and did not treat my problem

Posted on April 12th, 2016

I was sent to this Dr by my primary Dr and tried to explain to him about my foot. I told him I was having pain on the upper part of my foot. I said something like the nerves. Well he sent me fir X-rays etc and came up with fusion of my ankle. So I trusted him and went to get surgery done and a huge screw thru my heal to my ankle and several casts later. My foot hurts 10 times worse. My dr called it a botched surgery. Oh my. How I am in PAIN due to his man. Now I don't know who to trust. Plus the day before my surgery Arrowhead Ortho called me to infirm me I needed to bring in 1600.00 in order for dr to do surgery. Who would do that to a patient. At least give them a week to come up with the money. Damm. Not asking for much. I would not recommend him as a dr. Seems like he was guessing.

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

when you find the best surgeon by accident, when you really need him, it is not an accident, there is a greater power intervening here. You can not possibly comprehend this until you have the experience that I have. Three times ....He is truly an Angel. I can never repay him enough. , will never forget.

AWFUL!

Posted on April 1st, 2011

Do not go to this doctor. He was rude, short in speech, did not want to explain anything. Worst doctor I have EVER been to.

Posted on July 14th, 2016