A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Mitcheff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Mitcheff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitcheff
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mitcheff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Mitcheff, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitcheff graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Mitcheff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
- DUNN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (As of 7/1/10- St VIncent Dunn Hopsital)
- Monroe Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Adam Mitcheff DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clifford A. Mitcheff practice?
- Dr. Clifford Mitcheff has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Mitcheff practices Family Medicine near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Primary Care Doctors.