A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Mitcheff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Mitcheff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitcheff
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Mitcheff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Mitcheff, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitcheff graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Mitcheff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
- DUNN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (As of 7/1/10- St VIncent Dunn Hopsital)
- Monroe Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Adam Mitcheff DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clifford A. Mitcheff practice?
- Dr. Clifford Mitcheff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Mitcheff practices Family Medicine near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Primary Care Doctors.