Dr. Clifford Molin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 13th, 2014
Dr. Molin -Sleep apnea Expert
I visited Dr. Molin after suffering from insomnia for almost 2 years. I felt constantly tired and could sleep for hours and still wake up tired. After my sleep studies and an actual interview and examination by Dr. Molin I was placed on a CPAP machine and have never felt better! He might seem a bit cool when you meet with him but that seems to be his nature rather than anything having to do with yourself. He is very competent and even though he doesn't bad mouth other medical practices you can definitely tell what he thinks of the bad ones! He and his staff will also go above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of and they follow through on things that need to be followed through on. His staff are friendly and the sleep study personnel try to make you feel comfortable and at home. Hopefully will never have to change my doctor!

September 24th, 2013
Dr. Molin- kind, focused doctor
Dr. Molin is very knowledgable and helpful and his office is set up to get you in for an appointment very quickly.

September 6th, 2012
Patient with narcolepsy/cataplexy
I love Dr. Molin. He is warm and caring and genuine in his desire to help patients with sleep disorders live the best life possible!

August 27th, 2012
worked with me to make it work
I was very leary to start with but Dr Molin and Wendy Helped craft a solution so I sleep like a baby and love my CPAP, Thinks outside the box.

August 23rd, 2012
Dr. Molin is very smart. he is excellent on referrals for living in las vegas. he is sometimes rushed.

August 22nd, 2012
John D
They made sure every single question I had was answered, and are always available if I think of any more questions I want answered. Their staff is the most friendly, welcoming staff I've ever dealt with. They are so warm and professional, and make the whole experience that much better. I was so impressed with the progress I was able to make after visiting them. All my questions were answered, and I feel a lot more confident and hopeful about the future. The office was very easy to locate. I didn't have any trouble finding it at all.

August 22nd, 2012
Dr. Molin is a great doctor. He has been treating my severe sleep apnea for over a year now and has made a huge impact on my quality of life. Dr. Molin is kind and compassionate. He takes the time to listen to my complaints/concerns and then comes up with a solution to get me the best treatment plan possible. I also have to say, that his office staff is really helpful and friendly.

June 28th, 2012
A caring soul!
Dr. Molin is a serious well-informed professional. He is the best health provider I have found in Las vegas. He is family orientated.

March 14th, 2012
Best Sleep Center in Las Vegas, Hands Down!!!
Dr. Molin, Wendy, and the night staff are all excellent!!! They provide quick, concise diagnostics whether you are seeing them for sleep related problems or common ailments. They process you through the different routines quickly and professionaly and take the personalized time that is so rare in todays competitive market to explain the problems and go over the solutions one on one.

July 1st, 2011
I began my association with Dr. Molin for sleep apnea. It has progressed to much needed weight control. I find Dr. Molin to be knowledgable, caring, professional and dedicated. I would highly recommend his services.

April 8th, 2011
excellent doctor
The best doctor around! He is polite, truthful, caring, listens, and follows up. He has a Physician's Assistant, Debbie, who is just as nice and always professional. They both spend as much time as you need with them. I am so glad I finally found a good doctor in Las Vegas.

December 22nd, 2010
Fantastic Doctor
A special guy! Accurate and deliberate, well connected for specialist refferals.