A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Chen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Newton Chen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Clifford N. Chen practice?
- Dr. Clifford Chen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Chen practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.