A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Harris, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from New York University.
Dr. Harris has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Norman Harris MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Clifford N. Harris practice?
- Dr. Clifford Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Harris practices Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiologists.