A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Harris, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from New York University.
Dr. Harris has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Norman Harris MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Clifford N. Harris practice?
- Dr. Clifford Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Harris practices Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiologists.