A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Opatken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Opatken is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Opatken, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Opatken graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Opatken has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford John Opatken MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford J. Opatken practice?
- Dr. Clifford Opatken has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Opatken practices Anesthesiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Anesthesiologists.