Dr. Clifford Johnson MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Hendersonville, NC

September 17th, 2015
One of the best Drs. I have seen.

January 21st, 2014
No respect for Patients time
I had a appointment at 1:50pm. Showed up 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork. Sat until 3pm when I got up and asked if Dr. Johnson was behind schedule because I had already waited over one hour past my appointment time. The receptionist said he was behind a little. I sat down and no more than 3 minutes later was called into the examining room. After taking my blood pressure and giving a urine sample, I was told Dr. Johnson would be with me shortly. At about 4:05pm (one hour later) wiith no word from the staff and never seeing or even hearing Dr. Johnson, I put on my coat and walked out. I could have waited if only the staff had given me an idea of how long I would have to wait or offered to reschedule me, but nothing of that kind came from them. I guess the only time that counts is theirs, the rest of us can just wait until something freezes over???? I will not go back to a medical office that treats patients like this.

July 30th, 2008
Ultra smart urologist in Hendersonville, NC
Smart, spends time explaining things to you that other doctors SHOULD have explained. Nice office staff. Called and got in the office within 1.5 hours (was referred from ER).