A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Martin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Martin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford P Martin MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Clifford P. Martin practice?
- Dr. Clifford Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Martin practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Infectious Disease Doctors.