A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Pemberton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Pemberton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Pemberton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pemberton graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pemberton has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Pemberton MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clifford Pemberton practice?
- Dr. Clifford Pemberton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Pemberton practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists and Wynnewood Hospice & Palliative Specialists.