Dr. Clifford Perez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clifford Perez?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Clifford Perez?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 17th, 2016

Inguinal Hernia Surgery

Dr Perez was assigned to me by the VA, I feel lucky! I never have done so well with a surgery in my life! I is as if great care was taken to reduce pain and post surgery impact. I had open Hernia surgery and I am recovering better than friends who had Laparoscopic. I highly Recommend him. I cannot even believe how well my recovery is going. I always have done poorly with surgeries in the past and this is a welcomed change! He only missed my post Op appointment because he was in the OR all night long, yet still I seen his NP. Who got directed via phone, I was doing so well, all I needed was checked by the NP. He had another Dr on hand in case any problems were found.

September 28th, 2014