Dr. Clifford Perez Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Clifford Perez?

Inguinal Hernia Surgery

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Dr Perez was assigned to me by the VA, I feel lucky! I never have done so well with a surgery in my life! I is as if great care was taken to reduce pain and post surgery impact. I had open Hernia surgery and I am recovering better than friends who had Laparoscopic. I highly Recommend him. I cannot even believe how well my recovery is going. I always have done poorly with surgeries in the past and this is a welcomed change! He only missed my post Op appointment because he was in the OR all night long, yet still I seen his NP. Who got directed via phone, I was doing so well, all I needed was checked by the NP. He had another Dr on hand in case any problems were found.

Posted on September 28th, 2014

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.