A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Perlis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Perlis, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Perlis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perlis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford S Perlis MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford S. Perlis practice?
- Dr. Clifford Perlis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Perlis practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Abington, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.