A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Phillips, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Douglas Phillips MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford D. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Clifford Phillips has 6 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Phillips practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.