A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Phillips, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Douglas Phillips MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford D. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Clifford Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Phillips practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.