A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Lewis Posman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Lewis Posman is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis Posman
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Posman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Lewis Posman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis Posman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Lewis Posman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Lewis Posman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clifford Lewis Posman practice?
- Dr. Clifford Lewis Posman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Lewis Posman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Oak Ridge, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, TN and Southaven, MS.
See Oak Ridge Orthopedic Surgeons and Oak Ridge Surgeons.