A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Lewis Posman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Lewis Posman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis Posman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Lewis Posman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis Posman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clifford Lewis Posman practice?
Dr. Clifford Lewis Posman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Oak Ridge, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Harriman, TN.
See Oak Ridge Surgeons.