A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Jones is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Ray Jones MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clifford R. Jones practice?
- Dr. Clifford Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Jones practices Family Medicine near Fortuna, CA.
See Fortuna Family Physicians.