A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Ratner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Ratner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Ratner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratner graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Ratner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ratner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clifford M. Ratner practice?
Dr. Clifford Ratner practices Ophthalmology near Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, NY and Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Harrison Ophthalmologists.