A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Ratner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Ratner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ratner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ratner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Ratner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratner graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Ratner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford M Ratner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford M. Ratner practice?
- Dr. Clifford Ratner has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Ratner practices Ophthalmology near Harrison, NY.
See Harrison Ophthalmologists.