A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Ratner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Ratner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ratner
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ratner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Ratner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratner graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Ratner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford M Ratner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford M. Ratner practice?
- Dr. Clifford Ratner has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Ratner practices Ophthalmology near Harrison, NY.
See Harrison Ophthalmologists.