A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Rosenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Univ I Oslo, Det Med Fak, Oslo, Norway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford B Rosenberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clifford B. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Clifford Rosenberg has 8 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Rosenberg practices Family Medicine near Torrington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Glastonbury, CT and Bristol, CT.
See Torrington Primary Care Doctors.