Clifford Segil DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

November 4th, 2013
Dr. House of southern California.
Found a rare condition in 15 minutes! I went a year and a half with 6 other specialists undergoing unneccessary treatments, injections, nerve blocks, etc. He is the best! Wonderful manner, professional, and caring.

June 26th, 2012
Relief begins at the table
I feel better just by talking to Dr. Segil, that's how good is his bedside manner.I have seen him for two separate, unrelated conditions over the last two years, and he is able to treat and speak with me in a way that makes me feel that not only does he understand my medical condition from a scientific position, but he acts with care and really helps you through the treatment process.I can't recommend Dr. Segil enough. Office staff is very friendly and remembers me. He is a professional in every sense of the word.

November 28th, 2010
RN
Excellent Dr. Caring and really listens to you--Has been there when I needed him!

July 14th, 2010
I was very impressed as soon as I walked into Dr. Segil's office I was greeted by a smiling receptionist who explained all the forms to me, and before I was even finished, the nurse came to get me. Dr. Segil was in very soon after. I felt relaxed and comfortable with his professionalism and demeanor. He took all the time I needed to answer questions and to perform a thorough examination. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone needing a neurologist.

April 29th, 2009
I wish all Neurologist were personable and caring like Dr Segil!