A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Sells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Sells is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sells
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Sells, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sells graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sells has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Wayne Sells MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clifford W. Sells practice?
- Dr. Clifford Sells has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Sells practices Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians, Portland Adolescent Specialists, and Portland Pediatricians.