A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Sells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Sells is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sells
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Sells Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Sells, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sells graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sells has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Wayne Sells MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clifford W. Sells practice?
- Dr. Clifford Sells has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Sells practices Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Adolescent Specialists and Portland Pediatricians.