A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Simmang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Simmang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Simmang, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmang graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simmang has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Simmang MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clifford Simmang practice?
- Dr. Clifford Simmang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Simmang practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Dallas Colorectal Surgeons and Dallas Surgeons.